Some products that we finished this fall—
- Badger Balm After Sun Balm: Favorite body product, not just for after sun, perfect texture and scent.
- Sore Muscle Rub (cooling blend): Helps my sore muscles relieve tension, helps reduce headaches. Tingly cool feeling.
- Lina Hanson Global Face Serum: Love this oil. Absorbs well, not heavily scented (just enough), my skin looked really good while using it. Would work for many skin types.
- Innersense Pure Harmony Shampoo: Favorite natural shampoo I’ve used. No greasy residue, only clean hair.
- Herbivore Botanicals Beard Tonic: For the Mr. He LOVES this beard tonic and has noticed thicker, softer facial hair when using this product consistently. Palo Santo scent is intoxicatingly beautiful.
- Herbivore Botanicals Post Shave: For the Mr. He really likes this product too. He says that after shaving, he notices less redness and burning sensation.
May repurchase in the future:
- Herbivore Botanicals Jasmine Body Oil: Probably my favorite body oil, have lots to get through and like the texture of balms. Scent is so beautiful and my skin looks and feels hydrated when using.
- de Mamiel Restorative Cleansing Balm: Already have a backup of this. I don’t reach for it too much unless I am taking a shower (and not masking). Nice scent but it does not emulsify and remove as easily as other balm/oil cleansers.
- Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum: I used to use this a lot more than I do now. Still have half a bottle to get through. Haven’t noticed a huge difference in my skin.
- Tata Harper Purifying Mask: I used to LOVE the purifying cleanser but then I developed a reaction to it and even if it was far away from my eyes, it stung. Liked the sensation on the skin.
- Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum: I really enjoyed this bottle but have since started to use other products with Vitamin C. I would consider repurchasing. Turned my sister onto this and she LOVES it! Really nice quality product with high efficacy.
Not for us:
- Kypris Antioxidant Dew: Bottle would not stay closed as gentle or tight I would try to close it. I didn’t notice any difference. Mr. liked it with his oil as he said it absorbed better. For us, not worth the price as we were not able to see the direct results.
- Soapwalla Deodorant Cream: I like the scent and texture but my underarms broke out in a rash and continued to peel, experience pain and were discolored while I continued to use this product.
- Acure repairing shampoo: Liked the almond scent, this didn’t work with my hair as it left my hair greasy. We have since tried other Acure shampoo/conditioners and the Mr. uses that as his every day shampoo.
- Tataharper Smoothing Body Scrub: This scrub is not for me. Didn’t like the texture or scent much. Passed to the Mr. to use up the small sample we had.
- Munskincare Akwi Cleanser: Liked more at the beginning, have since found cleansers that I like more. Nice product, just not my favorite.
- Suntegrity 5-in-1 Face Sunscreen: Like this, like the un tinted face sunscreen more.
Disclaimer: I am not a trained or licensed esthetician nor a skincare specialist. All thoughts and expressions are based upon my own personal experiences and opinions. Unless otherwise stated, all products have been purchased with my own money. All pictures were taken by me unless otherwise stated.